Social icons

A book with a cat on the cover...

Wednesday 12 April 2017

I love to read. It is for sure one of my favorite things to do. To grab a good book after a hard day of uni work, to read in the bath, while eating alone at a restaurant, by yourself sat along a canal on a sunny day, to drive the stress and your troubles away. To read is always a good idea. However, it can be hard to choose a new book to start after you've just finished your latest read. Of course, you can just look at a classics list, or take advises from your family, your friends, your local book seller... However sometimes we tend to always stick to one type of book. To stay within our comfort zone. So when I stumbled upon the PopSugar Reading Challenge 2017 I thought "I have to feature this on my blog!". 
It is at the same time a funny to-do list and a good source of inspiration for book lover willing to find their new paper crush. Some are weird topics, some others might be hard to find (with a cat on the cover? Well, actually I already can think of The Guest Cat by Takashi Hiraide...), or will oblige you to travel in time (a book you loved when you were young). And also, what a lovely goal! To read, to oblige yourself to look for a specific book, to look for a special one. A book lover lovely plan for the year. 


xo

Amy



Post a Comment