Social icons

Currently loving... Astral Jewelry

Wednesday 24 January 2018

I tend to be pretty faithful to my old pieces when it comes to jewelry. I always wear the same bracelets, the same necklaces, the same rings and earrings. Not too adventurous, but mainly strongly in love with my old purchases and gifts. However, since Christmas, I am on the hunt for some specific pieces, namely astral themed jewels. Whether it is bracelets, earrings or necklaces, I am just very into this theme. Those shapes seem to be so delicate, so simple also, but so sophisticated. I don't know what it is, but northern stars, moon, all of those patterns can add to a missing delicacy in every look. Just adding some simplicity in beauty. I don't know if I am loving this theme because of the delicate aesthetic those pieces have, or because I always tend to have my head up in the stars.

xo

Amy

Post a Comment