Social icons

Summer Wishlist

Wednesday 15 August 2018

Summer is still going strong, and for a reason I don't really get, I am at the minute really into shopping. So today I have decided to share with you some of my latest founds from high street brands. Affordable clothes, real basics, yet still needed in our wardrobe when we are students. I am always willing to turn myself towards small independent brands, unique ones, however, this is still a dream for me. Too expensive, not always my style, I still have to rely on ASOS, Mango or Zara to update my wardrobe. So here is a curated selection of my Summer essentials. 

A cute little Sumer black dress for an August night out, or a stroll along the sea after a hot day in the sun...

Sometimes it gets a little bit chilly in the evenings, then you will need a cord denim jacket, but life is better in pink.

You cannot have too many sun dresses during this season, but a midi one is always a good choice, especially when it is in a terra cotta shade, and a polka dots pattern.

Can you have too many bags? You cannot. And you need this bucket one.

Slides, slides, always more slides. You got to wear them while the sun is still out!

A rainy day during a hot Summer season is always welcome, and this sweater will be your perfect ally for those days. 

Is buying another embroidered tee-shirt a good idea? It always is.

One last shopping for the season, yet a curated and sustainable one, made of pieces that will stay into my wardrobe for many more Summer seasons.

xo

Amy

Post a Comment