Social icons

I disappeared for a little while... Update

Monday 11 July 2016

So first of all, let me apologize. I know, I haven't publish in quite a while, but I have good reasons I promise. I had to fix my life, is it a good reason? 
I have been accepted to the Master Program I wanted, in Amsterdam, and my boyfriend has been accepted to the Amsterdam Conservatory of Music, and then everything went quite fast. We had to move out from Basel, get organized for Amsterdam, and do a thousands useless things. So I didn't have time to write on the blog. Sorry... So today here's a little letter to apologize, and a little poem to restart the process guys! This week I'm coming back, and promise there will be a lot of new articles! And by the way if you want me to talk about a specific topic let me know in the comments box or send me an email!

Apologies dear readers, but I promise, I'm back!

xoxo 

___________________________________________________________




***

No unsmoked cigarettes,
Just an empty bottle of wine.
And we're standing here like statuettes
But the game has changed.
Under the undone shits he caresses my spine,
And when I close my eyes I wish you were mine.

***


Post a Comment