Social icons

Brownies

Friday 3 February 2017

I don't think there is any other food as comforting as brownies. Tender, with a strong taste of chocolate, an incredible smell and the will to eat not one, but ten. Maybe I am a little bit addicted to brownies. I actually crave for one at the moment. But instead of that I will share with you my favorite recipe. Bake it and eat it all. 

Ingredients:
400 grammes of dark chocolate
200 grammes of sugar (I never presented it was healthy)
100 grammes of flour
125 grammes of almond powder
6 eggs
250 grammes of butter (definitely not healthy)

Where the magic happens
Melt 350 grammes of dark chocolate with the butter in a pot on low heat.
Then add the sugar, and when it had cool down, add the eggs.
Mix it all together and add all the rest of the ingredients, except from the 50 grammes of chocolate remaining. Cut the chocolate in little squares and add it into the mixture.
Then, 18 minutes in the oven at 180°C.
Don't need to wait for it to cool down. You can already eat it all.

Have a pleasant brownie eating!

xo

Amy

Post a Comment