Social icons

August Favorite Bag: YSL College Bag

Friday 25 August 2017

Summer Holidays are almost over, and since a few days I have started feeling seriously back into the school mood. I guess that is the reason why I choose this bag, since I am writing at the end of August.  Its name definitely spoke to me, the "College Bag", perfect for a College Girl, right? But I like its size, its shape, the style those two elements give to a look, how elegant the material is as well. This leather is so elegant, so well-made, and the golden monogram and chain are just adding some more elegance to the bag. We already saw it on many it-girls, actresses and other public figures, but even if it is definitely a it-bag, it is also a classic. The shape of it, the strap, the handle, the monogram, the leather, all of those elements are at the origin of a classic. It is maybe not the best known bag by Yves Saint Laurent, but for sure one that will last for its classical side and the trend it belongs to. Classic but so pretty we stop caring for any trend in the end. A bag that let us dream of college. 



xo

Amy


Post a Comment