Social icons

April Favorite Bag: Woven Bags

Saturday 28 April 2018

I know I am a little bit late in the trend. Woven bags were already hype last summer. But I don't mind, because for me a woven bag has always been a must have. Already when I was 5 years old I was rocking it, in town, at the beach, to play in the garden at home. Well, it is a trend, but a timeless one which is definitely coming back every Spring/Summer, as soon as the sun is out. This year, I will for sure get mines out. And I decided to have this trend as my April favorite bag because I am feeling summery and in a holiday mood all of the sudden. 
What I like most about woven bags is that you have so many different styles and shapes. They can be structured or a bit more lose, small or huge, natural or tinted, and woven in so many different ways. It might not be the classiest bag, but it is only up to you to change that. A scarf knotted on the handles, or simply paired with a smarter outfit, such as a dressed up sun dress, and your woven bag won't be carrying this terrible label claiming "I am going shells hunting". Yet it will however be perfectly fitted for that. Nevertheless, for me this bag is simply the perfect one to get into the Summer mood while lingering a bit longer in Spring. A statement transition piece that will add a little bit of sun to a Spring uniform such as blazers and jeans, or simply a good accessories to support you when you will be first outing your light dresses. A bag that screams 'sunshine'. 





xo

Amy


Post a Comment