Social icons

Currently Loving... Leah Alexandra Jewelry

Saturday 14 April 2018

With warmer days coming up, I am willing to upgrade a little bit my jewelry game. Winter has been hard on those pieces, and now that I let some skin appears I want a little bit of coverage, yet not with clothes, but jewels. I have been really into this layering trends, where you just add on one another several dainty pieces, whether it is necklaces, bracelets, or rings. And with Spring coming up, I wanted to give a little boost to my jewelry collections by discovering another brand. And this year it is Leah Alexandra. Once again, I discovered it on Instagram, and instantly fell in love with the style of those jewels. They are dainty, delicate and discreet, but when layered together they can definitely upgrade a look. Yet I have to say that the brand is on the gold side and I am more of a silver kind of girl, however, they achieved to convince me with their beautiful pendant and thin chains. My heart definitely goes for the crystal and stones collections, such as the Sunny Labradorite Necklace or the Celeste Black Garnet and Rosegold Earclimbers. But before you rush to get them, let me warn you that this brand is more on the pricy side. However, the quality of the jewels is here, the material  is precious and durable. It is definitely worst the investment, yet you will have to grow your collection slowly if, like me, you are on a budget. Nevertheless, those are pieces you will fall in love with and keep for a lifetime. 



xo

Amy

Post a Comment