Social icons

A Sunny Mood

Saturday 21 July 2018

Summer holidays are always a good time to relax, to enjoy, simply to take the time. This past year has not been the easiest one for me, and I had to go through many issues and stages. And although I learnt a lot about life and myself, I also had some hard times, I am happy are behind now. This Summer won't be the easiest neither. The upcoming year will be a harsh one for me. I won't go back to Amsterdam, while my boyfriend will be there; I won't be attending any university, and my blog will be my only focus; I will move back home and have to deal with my personal issues. This year promises to be hard, especially concerning my personal issues. I want to get rid of my anxieties, and this will be a major stage to go through. 
However, this Summer, I want to say positive. The sun is shining, the lake is beautiful, I just got back from my first holiday, and I have many other plans to come. With anxiety, to enjoy can be hard, however I want to try my best, to enjoy as much as I can. I am happy to say that I am feeling better, and am ready to improve myself. This Summer will be a good one, and I hope the rest of my days would be as positive as this one. Above that, I wish the same to all of you, a nice Summer, but also a careless and happy life.

xo

Amy

Post a Comment