Social icons

August Favorite: Dior bracelets

Thursday 6 September 2018

 Fashion is far from being limited by clothes, as we all know, accessories are a must, a necessity to make a look complete. Personally, I aim all about bags, as we might have noticed by now. And when it comes to details such as jewelry, I can be pretty boring. I wear almost every day the same jewels, the same earrings, bracelets and rings. Boring as hell, I know. However, as every person really into fashion, I have obsessions. And this month I am all about Dior's casual jewelry. I fell in love, already last Winter, with their woven bracelets. To me, they are the perfect match between luxury's favorite design: monogram; and casual fashion trends, avoiding metal to prefer fabric. This bracelets, thanks to their variety of colors, can fit any look, and be at the same time a discreet and a noticeable touch. The Dior letters are easy to catch, however they are not too flashy, nothing too luxurious. The perfect accessory, to collect every season and wear with every outfit.




xo

Amy

Post a Comment