Social icons

French Kiss: Caudalie Lipbalms

Saturday 8 September 2018

It has already been several weeks, not to say months, since I last purchased a makeup product. I don't go anymore to Sephora or any other beauty store to get myself a lipstick or a new blush. I want to use what I have got in my beauty case, to finish my products and fully use them before they go out of date. For me, it has been a good way to spend less money, but also to live in a more sustainable manner. Buy less, cost less to our planet. However, I needed - even though that is maybe too big of a word - a new tinted lip balm since I ran out of my Dior one, in the lightest shade. It is for me the best ally for Summer, but I wanted to test out a different product. So, once again, I turned myself towards a French pharmacy brand, that I never really tried before: Caudalie.
The ethic of this brand is everything that I love: it is all about using natural products, and respecting people's skin by avoiding any chemical component. Vine is one of their first ingredient, the one the whole brand is revolving around. But more than being an ethical and natural brand, it is also a qualitative one. For now, I have only tried out their lip balm, and this product in itself is pretty brilliant. The formulae is moisturizing, but the tint is also made in such a way that it does color the lips and add a little shimmer, but is however discreet and clear. This first try makes me want to test out the whole brand, and I will soon give a go to several other products from their ranges!

xo

Amy

Post a Comment