Social icons

Taking a (Summer) break

Friday 31 August 2018

I have missed several posts here on the blog, and hadn't been active at all on any social media, whether it is my Instagram or Tumblr account. I was away for a week, in Barcelona and on the Costa Brava, for a little Summer get away with my boyfriend. It was lovely and wonderful, I enjoyed every instant of it, and will - don't worry - write a post all about it as soon as possible. Yet during this relaxing time, I did not want to worry a minute about my blog, my activity on social media, or if I was losing or gaining readers and followers. I took a break. And it felt wonderful. Even though this blog is not my full-time job, it is a project I am deeply in love with, my little baby in a way, something I am intensely proud of and willing to make grow and bloom. However, sometimes you need to take a step back, to remember why you started, where you want to go, and what makes you happy. This week I got the answer to all of those questions, and now that I got them, I know what to do. I am now back, and happier than ever for my blog and I. Our love story is still going on and is doing great! This is, I hope, just the start to a bigger adventure.

xo

Amy

Post a Comment