Social icons

My dreamt apartment III

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Every time I share with you pictures of a nice apartment, I tend to show you studio flat, something tiny, something I can dream of but that still could be a possible home for me. However, since a couple of weeks now, I collected more and more interior images, dreaming of bigger houses, bigger flats, a place I could see myself live in when I'll have the life I'm dreaming of. So today I've decided to share with you images of a beautiful flat in Stockholm. I stumbled upon it on Gravity Home, a Tumblr blog full of inspiration if you are an interior design lover. 
The apartment I'm showing you today is everything you could ever dream of. Calm and clear colors, a nice organization, and a cosiness in the details. Not only a house, but also a home. 







xo from home, 

Amy






Post a Comment